- 1 How do you access the Wake Tech student portal (‘ My Wake Tech ‘)?
- 2 How do you access the global navigation menu in Blackboard Wake Tech?
- 3 How do I get my student ID for Wake Tech?
- 4 How many times can you take the same course at Wake Tech?
- 5 Is Wake Tech a good school?
- 6 Which type of Internet connection is best for connecting to online courses?
- 7 Which is the most common challenge for students in online classes?
- 8 Which browser works best with blackboard?
- 9 Why is a blackboard closed unexpectedly?
- 10 How do I activate my wake Tech email?
- 11 How do I enroll in Wake Tech Community College?
- 12 Can I withdraw a class?
- 13 What GPA does Wake Tech require?
- 14 Does Wake Tech require ACT?
How do you access the Wake Tech student portal (‘ My Wake Tech ‘)?
Go to the student portal, my. waketech.edu.
- Go to the student portal, my. waketech.edu.
- Click the red Activate-Account button.
- Follow instructions.
Once you have logged in to Blackboard, the Global Navigation Menu is always located in the upper right-hand corner of the display. Clicking your name or selecting the small triangle activates a pull-down menu where shortcuts are provided.
How do I get my student ID for Wake Tech?
To retrieve your Wake Tech ID and Key Account Login, go to my. waketech.edu. Under the login area, click the link What’s my login. Enter the information requested, and you will receive your Wake Tech ID and Key Account Login.
How many times can you take the same course at Wake Tech?
A student may enroll in the same course up to three times during his or her academic career.
Is Wake Tech a good school?
Best Value Schools (BVS), a college search guide for students, ranked Wake Tech number one for its “overall variety, affordability, and quality.” BVS was impressed with both the quantity and variety of Wake Tech’s online programs, and its low tuition and strong retention and graduation rates got high marks as well.
Which type of Internet connection is best for connecting to online courses?
A faster connection, such as cable or fiber service, will further enhance your online experience. A Wi-Fi connection is generally acceptable, but is dependent upon one of the two services mentioned above.
Which is the most common challenge for students in online classes?
Virtual Classroom Engagement Perhaps the most common challenge students face in online degree programs is the lack of face-to-face engagement with professors and other students.
Which browser works best with blackboard?
Certified browsers and operating systems
|Google Chrome||Windows 10, macOS 10.14+||Android 9+|
|Firefox||Windows 10, macOS 10.14+||Not supported|
|Safari||macOS 10.14+||iOS 12+|
|Microsoft Edge (Chromium)||Windows, macOS||Android, iOS|
Why is a blackboard closed unexpectedly?
Tests in Blackboard may be set to close automatically when the time limit is reached. If not, be aware that exceeding the time limit may result in a grade of zero for the test.
How do I activate my wake Tech email?
To activate your Office 365 email, login to the student portal, my. waketech.edu. Your Wake Tech email address is the default email for your online courses. Instructors will only reply to official Wake Tech email messages.
How do I enroll in Wake Tech Community College?
Anyone wishing to attend Wake Tech must complete the online Application for Admission at http://admissions. waketech.edu/. Steps to Enrollment
- Complete the North Carolina Residency Determination at ncresidency.org.
- Apply online at admissions. waketech.edu.
- Activate your student account at my. waketech.edu.
Can I withdraw a class?
WITHDRAWING FROM A COURSE Dropping a class after the drop/add period has ended is considered a Withdrawal. You may withdraw from a course after the add/drop period has ended with no grade penalty, however, you will not be eligible for a tuition refund and must still pay any outstanding balances owed to the college.
What GPA does Wake Tech require?
Wake Tech requires all students to make satisfactory academic progress, defined as a cumulative grade point average ( GPA ) of at least 2.0, based on credit hours attempted.
Does Wake Tech require ACT?
ACT scores are not required for admission consideration at Wake Technical Community College.