- 1 What is the best Spanish translator online?
- 2 What does LMS mean in Spanish?
- 3 Can you translate a Google Doc to Spanish?
- 4 Does Google classroom have a translator?
- 5 Why is my Amazon suddenly in Spanish?
- 6 Why is Google Translate still so bad?
- 7 Is Apple translate better than Google?
- 8 Is Google Translate accurate for Spanish?
- 9 Can Google translate whole documents?
- 10 How can I translate a PDF into another language?
- 11 How do I translate a Word document from English to Spanish?
What is the best Spanish translator online?
The 6 Best Spanish Translation Services of 2021
- Best Overall: TheWordPoint.
- Best Online Service or App: SDL Machine Translation.
- Best In-Person Interpretation: Trusted Translations.
- Best Free Option: Google Translate.
- Best for Quick Turnaround: One Hour Translation.
- Best for Businesses: Tomedes.
What does LMS mean in Spanish?
|lms||no direct translation|
Can you translate a Google Doc to Spanish?
On your computer, open a document in Google Docs. Translate document. Enter a name for the translated document and select a language. Click Translate.
Does Google classroom have a translator?
Select “ Google Translate ”. You can also use this option to translate materials in Google Classroom, including documents, forms, and email. Google Docs are online documents that your child may be asked to use to complete and turn in assignments.
Why is my Amazon suddenly in Spanish?
Check your browser settings (localization). Then check your Amazon account settings. In which case changing the browser localization settings would rectify this.
Why is Google Translate still so bad?
Google translate is bad because it doesn’t take into account context when offering translation, and is incapable of comprehending idiomatic expressions and some phrasal verbs. It takes at least the entire sentence into consideration, and it does occasionally translate idioms and common phrases correctly.
Is Apple translate better than Google?
Apple Translate vs Google Translate: Which One to Choose It’s clear that while Apple Translate is an excellent translation app, Google is still the king here. It not only supports more languages but also offers more input options. It also works cross-platform which is a huge benefit.
Is Google Translate accurate for Spanish?
Like the 2019 study, it found that Google Translate was over 90 percent accurate for Spanish. Tagalog, Korean, and Chinese had accuracy rates ranging from 80 to 90 percent. There was a big drop-off for Farsi, which had a 67 percent accuracy, and Armenian, which had a 55 percent accuracy.
Can Google translate whole documents?
Google Translate doesn’t just translate words and phrases for you; it can also translate entire documents, such as plain text and rich-text documents, Microsoft Word documents, and HTML. It can even translate PDFs. Under the text box on the left, click the Translate a Document link.
How can I translate a PDF into another language?
Q. How do I convert a PDF from one language to another language?
- Go to Google Translate.
- Select Documents.
- Select Browse your computer to locate the document you want translated.
- To choose the language you want to translate to, click the Down arrow.
- Select Translate.
How do I translate a Word document from English to Spanish?
Translate a whole file in Word
- Select Review > Translate > Translate Document.
- Select your language to see the translation.
- Select Translate. A copy of the translated document will be opened in a separate window.
- Select OK in the original window to close translator.