- 1 What’s the opposite of online?
- 2 What is the opposite of remote learning?
- 3 What is another word for online learning?
- 4 What is the opposite of online meeting?
- 5 What is another word for online?
- 6 What is the opposite of online business?
- 7 What is a traditional learning?
- 8 What is face-to-face classes?
- 9 What is distance learning?
- 10 What are the disadvantages of online learning?
- 11 What is another term for virtual life?
- 12 What is the meaning of online learning?
- 13 What’s the opposite of in person?
- 14 What does conferred mean?
- 15 What is another way to say in person?
What’s the opposite of online?
What is the opposite of online?
What is the opposite of remote learning?
The opposite of distance learning is proximate learning. That is the type of learning that requires that people are together in the same space.
What is another word for online learning?
Now that most computer-based training occurs via the Internet, the term is used infrequently. More common terms are online learning, eLearning and Web-based Training (WBT).
What is the opposite of online meeting?
“Physical”, “in-person”, “real-life” and “face-to-face” (especially if there are only two people) could all work.
What is another word for online?
What is another word for online?
What is the opposite of online business?
Brick-and-mortar stores are physical stores that customers can visit in-person. The opposite of a brick-and-mortar store is an online business. Many businesses combine brick-and-mortar stores with a web presence—conducting sales both online and in-person.
What is a traditional learning?
What is traditional learning? Traditional learning happens face-to-face in a classroom setting with one trainer and a group of learners. It’s fixed to schedule.
What is face-to-face classes?
Face-to-face learning is an instructional method where course content and learning material are taught in person to a group of students. This allows for a live interaction between a learner and an instructor. Learners benefit from a greater level of interaction with their fellow students as well.
What is distance learning?
Merriam Webster defines distance learning as, “a method of study where teachers and students do not meet in a classroom but use the Internet, e-mail, mail, etc., to have classes.” Simply put, distance learning is when students are separated from teachers and peers.
What are the disadvantages of online learning?
Ten Disadvantages of Online Courses
- Online courses require more time than on-campus classes.
- Online courses make it easier to procrastinate.
- Online courses require good time-management skills.
- Online courses may create a sense of isolation.
- Online courses allow you to be more independent.
What is another term for virtual life?
VR. artificial intelligence. cyberspace. simulated 3-D environment.
What is the meaning of online learning?
Online learning is education that takes place over the Internet. It is often referred to as “ e – learning ” among other terms. However, online learning is just one type of “ distance learning ” – the umbrella term for any learning that takes place across distance and not in a traditional classroom.
What’s the opposite of in person?
As suggested by @”K1eran” and @”Hot Licks”, you can (should) use “remote” as a savvy antonym to ” in-person” for referring to activity someone does (i.e. of someone in subject position). This is perfect for your use cases.
What does conferred mean?
intransitive verb.: to compare views or take counsel: consult. transitive verb. 1: to bestow from or as if from a position of superiority conferred an honorary degree on her knowing how to read was a gift conferred with manhood— Murray Kempton.
What is another way to say in person?
In this page you can discover 7 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for in- person, like: personally, in-the-flesh, in-writing, anonymously, face-to-face, one-to-one and by proxy.