- 1 How do I do a peer assessment online?
- 2 How do you assess learning resources?
- 3 What is the difference of online educational resources from open educational resources?
- 4 What are some of the resources available for online learning?
- 5 How do you write a peer assessment?
- 6 How do you teach peer review?
- 7 How can learning resources be used effectively?
- 8 What criteria would you use to select resources for teaching and learning processes?
- 9 What makes a good learning resource?
- 10 What are the examples of open educational resources?
- 11 What is OER and how is OER used in education?
- 12 Where can I find open educational resources?
- 13 Is an example of an online material?
- 14 What is source of learning?
- 15 How can I teach online students?
How do I do a peer assessment online?
Tips for developing peer assessments Distribute examples of what you consider to be thoughtful, respectful, and constructive feedback. Develop clear evaluation criteria or rubrics and distribute them before students are required to submit an assignment, so students know how they will be evaluated.
How do you assess learning resources?
A logical way to evaluate the quality of learning materials is to try it out on learners and get their feedback (both formative and summative). It perhaps make most sense to submit this learner feedback in conjunction with the learner materials to verify that the materials have been tested by learners.
What is the difference of online educational resources from open educational resources?
Open educational resources are somewhat different from open learning, in that they are primarily content, while open learning includes both content and educational services, such as specially designed online materials, in-built learner support and assessment.
What are some of the resources available for online learning?
Top eLearning Resources For Effective Learning Today
- Coursera. Boasting more than 1000 courses from the best universities in the world, Coursera is a mecca for digital learners.
- Khan Academy.
- MIT Open Courseware.
How do you write a peer assessment?
These tips will help to make peer and self- assessment work for both you and your students.
- Have a clear assessment criteria.
- Develop the assessment criteria with students.
- Use anonymous examples of work.
- Vary the work they assess.
- Model responses.
- Allow time to respond.
- Provide feedback on their peer /self- assessments.
How do you teach peer review?
Identify and teach the skills needed for peer review. Encourage students to respond as a peer, not as a teacher. Present peer review as an opportunity for students to receive extensive feedback on their work. Explicitly link peer review with the course learning outcomes (what you want students to know, value, or do).
How can learning resources be used effectively?
Effective usage of proper learning resources help the students to construct more than superficial knowledge that is building in depth knowledge on a particular subject and also developing their individual learning strategies, values, attitudes and generic skills.
What criteria would you use to select resources for teaching and learning processes?
Selection criteria should include science content knowledge, demonstrated knowledge of effective teaching practices, and depth of knowledge of science standards.
What makes a good learning resource?
Effective educational resources are well crafted, structured, and appropriate for their purpose. Educational resources will only achieve their instructional purpose if their content and suggested activities are aligned with their purpose and with the needs of the learner.
What are the examples of open educational resources?
Open Educational Resources
- Open Courseware.
- Learning Modules.
- Open Textbooks.
- Streaming Videos.
- Open Access Journals.
- Online Tutorials.
- Digital Learning Objects.
What is OER and how is OER used in education?
Open Educational Resources ( OER ) are teaching, learning and research materials in any medium – digital or otherwise – that reside in the public domain or have been released under an open license that permits no-cost access, use, adaptation and redistribution by others with no or limited restrictions.
Where can I find open educational resources?
Open Educational Resources (OER) are any type of educational material that are freely available for teachers and students to use, adapt, share, and reuse. Open Access Books
- OpenStax College.
- Open Textbook Library.
- BC OpenEd.
- Project Gutenberg.
- Google Books.
- American Institute of Mathematics.
Is an example of an online material?
An online source is material you find online. It can be an online newspaper, magazine or television website such as NBC or CNN. Peer-reviewed journals, webpages, forums and blogs are also online sources. Some other names for online sources are electronic sources, web sources and Internet sources.
What is source of learning?
Different Sources for Learning: An individual starts to learn new things since the day it was born. Education, training and personal development is a part of human learning. Kids begin to learn new things through their curiosity and by experimenting on other things.
How can I teach online students?
How To Prepare For Teaching Online
- Plan Your Classes.
- Prepare And Master Technology.
- Set Up An Adequate Working Environment.
- Innovate And Stimulate Discussions.
- Communicate Regularly.
- Motivate Your Students.
- Ask For Help And Feedback.
- Final Thoughts.