- 1 How do you write a reference page for an online source?
- 2 How do you Harvard reference an online course?
- 3 How do you cite an online website?
- 4 How do you cite a page number from a website?
- 5 How do you cite a website example?
- 6 How do you reference an assignment?
- 7 How do you reference a research study?
- 8 How do you reference a learner guide?
- 9 How do you do Harvard Referencing examples?
- 10 How do you do a work cited page?
- 11 How do you cite sources?
- 12 How do you cite an entire website in APA?
- 13 How do you in-text cite a website with no page number?
- 14 How do you cite a website with no page number?
- 15 How do I cite an online book without page numbers?
How do you write a reference page for an online source?
- author (the person or organisation responsible for the site)
- year (date created or last updated)
- name of sponsor of site (if available)
- accessed day month year (the date you viewed the site)
- URL or Internet address (between pointed brackets). If possible, ensure that the URL is included without a line-break.
How do you Harvard reference an online course?
Basic format to reference lecture notes
- Author or authors. The surname is followed by first initials.
- Title (in italics).
- Description of format.
- Unit name and Unit code.
- Date lecture was delivered.
How do you cite an online website?
Author’s Last name, First name. “Title of the Article or Individual Page.” Title of the Website, Name of the Publisher, Date of Publication in Day Month Year format, URL.
How do you cite a page number from a website?
Using In-text Citation For direct quotations, include the page number as well, for example: (Field, 2005, p. 14). For sources such as websites and e-books that have no page numbers, use a paragraph number, for example: (Field, 2005, para. 1).
How do you cite a website example?
APA website citations usually include the author, the publication date, the title of the page or article, the website name, and the URL. Websites with no date.
|Format||Last name, Initials. (n.d.). Page title. Site Name. Retrieved Month Day, Year, from URL|
|In-text citation||(University of Amsterdam, n.d.)|
How do you reference an assignment?
To be made up of:
- Student name.
- Year of submission (in round brackets).
- Title of essay / assignment (in single quotation marks).
- Module code: module title (in italics).
- Unpublished essay / assignment.
How do you reference a research study?
To be made up of:
- Author or organisation.
- Year of publication (in round brackets).
- Title of report (in italics).
- Place of publication: publisher.
How do you reference a learner guide?
If the study guide has no obvious author, put the title in the author position. References: Author Surname, Initial(s) Year, Unit code Title of the study guide: subtitle, edn (if applicable). University Name, Place.
How do you do Harvard Referencing examples?
Author surname, initial. (Year) ‘Chapter title’, in Editor name (ed(s).) Book title. City: Publisher, page range.
How do you do a work cited page?
Format of the Works Cited page Alphabetize the entries by the author’s last name. Use left alignment and double line spacing (no extra space between entries). Use a hanging indent on entries that run over one line. Include a header with your last name and the page number in the top right corner.
How do you cite sources?
MLA citing format often includes the following pieces of information, in this order: Author’s Last name, First name. “Title of Source.” Title of Container, other contributors, version, numbers, publisher, publication date, location.
How do you cite an entire website in APA?
If you are citing an entire website, provide the address of the site within the text of your paper. According to the APA, there is no need to include the site in your reference list. Example: The APA Style website is a good source of information on using APA style properly (http://www.apastyle.org).
How do you in-text cite a website with no page number?
MLA in- text citation style uses the author’s last name and the page number from which the quotation or paraphrase is taken, for example: (Smith 163). If the source does not use page numbers, do not include a number in the parenthetical citation: (Smith).
How do you cite a website with no page number?
No Page Numbers ( Internet Resources) [6.05]
- Use the author or author’s surname(s), the date of publication, paragraph number.
- If no author is given, use the title of the document or headings.
- Do not include initials or full names of the author or author’s first name(s)
How do I cite an online book without page numbers?
When there are no page numbers listed on an ebook, cite the chapter number instead in your in-text citation. Example: (Smith ch. 2).