- 1 How do you get challenge points in Albion online?
- 2 How do you use fame credits in Albion online?
- 3 What are learning points?
- 4 Can you respec in Albion online?
- 5 How do you get challenge points?
- 6 Does Albion Online have quests?
- 7 How do you get fame credits in Albion?
- 8 What is mastery modifier?
- 9 What are the 4 contexts for learning?
- 10 What are the 3 learning objectives?
- 11 What are learning outcomes examples?
- 12 What is combat Fame Albion?
How do you get challenge points in Albion online?
Challenge points are points earned for most PvE activities that also award fame such as defeating mobs, fishing, gathering and Combat. They are not awarded for any PvP activities. They are used towards progress of Adventurer’s Challenges.
How do you use fame credits in Albion online?
You open up the first item on the level, then lower it as much as you want, and you’ll get fame credits in return. Do keep in mind, that you will have to pay a certain amount of silver. Then just open up the item you want to level up and use the fame credits to increase it.
What are learning points?
Learning Point. Are there skills and/or knowledge you wish to develop further? How will you do so? Learning Point. Do you have any comments about the process of learning about communication through action learning groups?
Can you respec in Albion online?
1) which is 10 credits, which would give you 20 fame in another weapon node, as opposed to 80 fame if you did it manually or used the auto- respec feature. Fame Given per Credit Spent.
|Respec Type||Fame Credit Award Modifier||Silver Cost per Fame Credit|
How do you get challenge points?
Completing a Daily Challenge will reward you with 3 Challenge Points, while completing a Weekly Challenge will net you 11 Challenge Points. You can earn a maximum of 64 points each week, so with daily play, and finishing every challenge, you will need a little over three weeks to finish a Challenge Card for one hero.
Does Albion Online have quests?
Although Albion doesn’t have a questing system per se, there are some optional actions which can be considered side quests, either completely unrelated to the main storyline, or representing other ways to proceed through it.
How do you get fame credits in Albion?
Fame Credits can be gained by two methods:
- Convert Mastery Levels above the first directly into Fame Credits for a Silver cost.
- Fame earned will automatically be converted into Fame Credits when you maxed out all Mastery Levels of an affected node.
What is mastery modifier?
Mastery Modifiers grant an additional percentage to you IP for items T5 up to T8. This encourages use of higher tier items when you have obtained specialization in them. I.E. + 50 IP for 50/100 specialization for using a T4 item vs + 60 IP for using the same T8 item.
What are the 4 contexts for learning?
That totality can be planned for and experienced by learners across four contexts: Curriculum areas and subjects. Interdisciplinary learning. Ethos and life of the school.
What are the 3 learning objectives?
These three types of learning include: Creating new knowledge (Cognitive) • Developing feelings and emotions (Affective) • Enhancing physical and manual skills (Psychomotor) Page 2 Learning objectives can also be scaffolded so that they continue to push student learning to new levels in any of these three categories.
What are learning outcomes examples?
Examples of learning outcomes might include:
- Knowledge/Remembering: define, list, recognize;
- Comprehension/Understanding: characterize, describe, explain, identify, locate, recognize, sort;
- Application/Applying: choose, demonstrate, implement, perform;
- Analysis/Analyzing: analyze, categorize, compare, differentiate;
What is combat Fame Albion?
Combat fame is applied to each classification of the combat items used to defeat the NPC. If no combat gear is worn at the time an enemy is defeated the fame is still gained but will not be allocated to any combat skills in the destiny board.