- 1 How do I register for classes at Alamo Colleges?
- 2 What does Alamo Im direct course and online class mean?
- 3 What is an Alamo Im direct course?
- 4 What does it mean to be a transient student?
- 5 Does UTSA offer online degrees?
- 6 How do I set up a payment plan at Alamo Colleges?
- 7 How much is a semester at San Antonio College?
- 8 How much does UTSA cost per semester?
How do I register for classes at Alamo Colleges?
Register for Classes
- Log into the ACES Portal with Alamo Colleges District username and password.
- Select Student.
- Select Web Services.
- Select Student and Financial Aid.
- Select Registration.
- Select Registration Status.
- Select appropriate Term from drop-down menu and Submit.
- Select Class Search.
What does Alamo Im direct course and online class mean?
Alamo IM Direct Course means the course offers low to no-cost digital materials for the course. All summer classes will be held online.
What is an Alamo Im direct course?
What is IM Direct? IM Direct (IMD) is an inclusive access model with major education publishers, including Pearson, Cengage and McGraw-Hill Education. Entire classes of students automatically receive digital instructional materials discounted below competitive market rates, rather than purchasing them individually.
What does it mean to be a transient student?
A transient student is a student who is enrolled in one college or university (their home institution) and takes courses temporarily in another college or university (their host institution) with the intention of transferring the course credit back to their home institution.
Does UTSA offer online degrees?
UTSA currently offers undergraduates two online degree programs: cybersecurity and multidisciplinary studies. The online multidisciplinary studies degree offers flexibility by allowing students to develop a degree plan tailored specifically to their academic and career goals.
How do I set up a payment plan at Alamo Colleges?
How to Pay Your Tuition Online
- Web Services.
- Student Account.
- Make a Payment.
- Select Virtual Business Office (Online Payments )
- Main Menu – Payment System.
- Select, “ Make a Payment ” tab.
- Select Term to Pay.
How much is a semester at San Antonio College?
Estimated Cost of Attendance Per Year 2020-2021
|Tuition and Fees (based on 15 hours per semester/for two semesters)||$3,112.00|
|Books and Supplies (based on 15 hours per semester/ for two semesters)||$1,000.00|
How much does UTSA cost per semester?
|Full Time Fall/Spring Undergraduate Resident Student||Living at Home w/Parents||Living On Campus|
|Tuition & Fees (based on 15 hours per term)||$10,600||$10,600|
|Books (based on 15 hours – 5 classes)||$1,000||$1,000|
|Housing & Meals (average)||$3,537||$12,112|