- 1 How do I send my transcripts to MCC?
- 2 Is Front Range Community College accredited?
- 3 How do I apply to Front Range Community College?
- 4 Does Front Range Community College have dorms?
- 5 How do I get my unofficial transcript from MCC?
- 6 Where do I send my transcripts Gvsu?
- 7 How do I apply to Red Rocks Community College?
- 8 Why is it called the Front Range?
How do I send my transcripts to MCC?
Send by Mail: MCC accepts official transcripts mailed directly from your school to the Student Data Center. Fill out a Transcript Request Form and give it to your former/current school to have an official transcript mailed to MCC.
Is Front Range Community College accredited?
FRCC is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission.
How do I apply to Front Range Community College?
- STEP 1: Apply to FRCC. Fill out the online application.
- STEP 2: Log in to the eWOLF Student Portal. From the eWOLF dashboard, click the Navigate icon to complete your To-Do items:
- STEP 3: Meet with Your Pathways Advisor.
- STEP 4: Attend New Student Orientation.
Does Front Range Community College have dorms?
FRCC does not offer on- or off-campus housing. We do, however, offer a variety clubs, activities and events at our campuses through Student Life.
How do I get my unofficial transcript from MCC?
View or Print your unofficial transcript: Log on to myMCC. Select Self-Service. Select Student Planning. At the Academics tab, select Unofficial Transcript.
Where do I send my transcripts Gvsu?
Official transcript (s) can be sent electronically to GVSU by your previous university through an electronic delivery service such as Docufide, Naviance, E Scrip-Safe. The GVSU email address to send transcripts to is adm- transcripts @ gvsu.edu.
How do I apply to Red Rocks Community College?
- Apply for admissions, the College Opportunity Fund (COF) and financial aid.
- Complete the Red Rocks Orientation Session Requirement (required).
- Provide transcripts from any previously attended colleges.
- Satisfy assessment requirements.
- Meet with an academic advisor.
- Register for classes.
Why is it called the Front Range?
The corridor derives its name from the Front Range, the mountain range that defines the western boundary of the corridor which serves as a gateway to the Rocky Mountains.