- 1 How do you delete a thread on forums?
- 2 How do you delete a post on discussion?
- 3 How do I delete a forum post on Moodle?
- 4 Can you delete a discussion post on d2l?
- 5 Can you delete a thread on Blackboard as a student?
- 6 Can a student delete a thread on d2l?
- 7 How do you edit a discussion post on Blackboard as a student?
- 8 How do I edit a post on Blackboard discussion board?
- 9 Can you edit a discussion post on d2l?
- 10 Can you delete a post on Moodle?
- 11 How do you edit on Moodle?
- 12 How do you delete a Moodle?
- 13 How do I delete a post on 4chan?
- 14 How do I delete a thread on elearning?
- 15 How do you delete a thread?
How do you delete a thread on forums?
On the Discussions List page, click the context menu of the forum, topic, thread or post you want to delete and click Delete, Delete Thread, or Delete Post. To confirm the deletion, click Yes.
How do you delete a post on discussion?
Editing and Deleting Discussion Posts On the Thread Detail page, click the title of one of your own posts. The post appears in the Current Post portion of the content frame. Click Edit to modify the message or click Delete and confirm its removal.
How do I delete a forum post on Moodle?
To delete a post from the Forum follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the Forum within the course.
- Select one of the Discussion threads within the Forum.
- Find the post that to be deleted. Click ” Delete ” to delete the thread / post.
Can you delete a discussion post on d2l?
Students do not have permission to delete discussion posts. Contact the instructor if you need a post deleted as instructors have permission to delete discussion posts. As a workaround, you can edit the discussion post and remove the content.
Can you delete a thread on Blackboard as a student?
Open the forum. Click the top left checkbox to select all the threads. Optional: Uncheck any message to be kept. Click Delete to remove the student posts.
Can a student delete a thread on d2l?
Students cannot delete their own discussion threads or posts, but students can edit their threads and posts. If you need a post deleted, contact your instructor.
How do you edit a discussion post on Blackboard as a student?
When you create or edit a forum, you control if students may edit their published posts.
- Open a forum and select a thread.
- On the thread’s page, point to a post so that all of the functions appear and select Edit.
- The editor appears. Make edits while you view the original post.
- Select Submit.
How do I edit a post on Blackboard discussion board?
Edit or delete replies
- Open a thread in a forum.
- On the thread’s page, point to a post to view the available functions.
- Select Edit or Delete. The delete action is irreversible.
- When you edit, the page expands so that you can make edits in the editor while you view the original post.
- Select Submit.
Can you edit a discussion post on d2l?
On the Discussions List page, click the context menu of the forum or topic you want to edit and click Edit Forum or Edit Topic. Make your changes. Click Save and Close.
Can you delete a post on Moodle?
From Moodle Wiki Navigate to the discussion thread within the forum and click on its title. Or scroll to the post that you want to delete. This will delete the post and any posts that stem from it.
How do you edit on Moodle?
A handy link “Turn editing on” from the Boost menu (or from the Administration block in other themes) will display edit icons for each activity you add: Clicking the pencil icon lets you quickly edit the name of a course section or activity. Clicking the crosshairs icon lets you quickly move it by drag and drop.
How do you delete a Moodle?
Click on the ‘Edit’ drop-down menu to the right of the item you wish to delete. From the drop-down menu which appears, click the ‘ Delete ‘ option.
How do I delete a post on 4chan?
To delete your post (s), check the box in the upper lefthand corner of the specific post (s) you wish to remove, and scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the [ Delete ] button on the right.
How do I delete a thread on elearning?
Access the required thread. Hover over the required reply. Click on the Delete button.
How do you delete a thread?
- Long press the thread you want to delete.
- Select Delete.
- Tap Delete to confirm.