- 1 What are the different online communities of learning?
- 2 Why do you need an online learning community?
- 3 What is Virtual Learning Community?
- 4 What are online learning platforms?
- 5 How do online platforms help students?
- 6 What is the best e learning platform?
- 7 What are the most important elements in creating an engaging online learning community?
- 8 How do you create an online learning community?
- 9 How do you build learning communities?
- 10 Is Zoom good for online teaching?
- 11 What are examples of online platforms?
- 12 What are the possible problems with online classes?
What are the different online communities of learning?
- synchronous (such as instant messaging or language exchange websites and mobile applications.
- asynchronous (such as message boards and Internet forums)
- course management.
- collaborative (such as wikis)
- social networking.
- social learning.
- online universities.
Why do you need an online learning community?
The ideal online learning community is a safe space for risk taking, vulnerability, and sharing diverse ideas. Faculty and students share responsibility for creating and maintaining this learning environment.
What is Virtual Learning Community?
A virtual learning community has been defined as a ‘ virtual classroom’ or ‘computer-supported knowledge-building community. ‘ Essentially, it is an online classroom. The instructor does so by creating a presence in the classroom, being available to students, and providing meaningful feedback.
What are online learning platforms?
A online learning platform is an integrated set of interactive online services that provide trainers, learners, and others involved in education with information, tools and resources to support and enhance education delivery and management. There are many eLearning companies out there that offer learning platforms.
How do online platforms help students?
Answer: Online learning platforms allow all of those things as well as provide a tool for students and teachers to keep a record of progress made. Essentially, they allow learners to have more ownership of their learning which helps them learn better.
What is the best e learning platform?
Best 8 Online Learning Platforms 2021 To Jumpstart Your Careers
- LinkedIn Learning Ex Lynda.
What are the most important elements in creating an engaging online learning community?
According to Du et al. (2010), there are 4 elements of online learning communities: interactivity, collaboration, trusting relationship, and communication media.
How do you create an online learning community?
How To Build An Online Learning Community
- Know Your Online Learners ‘ Needs.
- Set Some Netiquette Rules And Enforce Them.
- Pick The Right Online Collaboration Platform.
- Cultivate A Personal Connection.
- Appoint Online Learning Community Leaders.
- Create A Central Hub.
How do you build learning communities?
5 Strategies for Creating a Mission-Driven Learning Community
- Create a Community of Learners, Starting With Yourself. No matter what your school model or where your school is located, school is about learning.
- Connect People With the Mission. At some point during the year, everyone gets bogged down.
- Share the “Why”
- Prioritize and Clear Obstacles.
- Model a Healthy Work-Life Balance.
Is Zoom good for online teaching?
A user-friendly video conference tool great for online lessons. Zoom has many innovative features that can help you to deliver engaging online lessons. You can use the chat feature, use video, share your screen and record lessons. You can also annotate your screen, while sharing, using the whiteboard feature.
What are examples of online platforms?
Examples are eBay, Craigslist, Amazon Marketplace, Airbnb and Uber. The online system may be entirely self -contained, or it may allow third-party apps to connect via the platform’s programming interface (API).
What are the possible problems with online classes?
8 problems of online training and how to solve them
- Problem 1: Online training is boring.
- Problem 2: Students encounter technical difficulties.
- Problem 3: The students don’t know the course exists.
- Problem 4: Students don’t have time for online training.
- Problem 5: Students need to talk to people.
- Problem 6: Students can’t practice.