- 1 How can I get learning Licence online in Gujarat?
- 2 How can I get learning Licence online in AP?
- 3 How can I download Maharashtra learning Licence online?
- 4 How can I download mParivahan license?
- 5 What are the questions asked in learning Licence test?
- 6 Can I drive alone with learners license in India?
- 7 What should we take for LLR test?
- 8 What is LLR test?
- 9 What is the fees for driving Licence in Andhra Pradesh?
- 10 How is LL test conducted?
- 11 Can I drive Activa at the age of 16?
- 12 Is mParivahan Licence valid?
- 13 Which is better DigiLocker or mParivahan?
- 14 Can I use mParivahan?
How can I get learning Licence online in Gujarat?
Online application process to obtain a learning license in Gujarat
- Visit Ministry of Highways and Road Transport Website- parivahan.gov.in/parivahan.
- Click on online services and select driving license related services.
- Enter the name of the state- Gujarat.
- Click on apply online and select learning license.
How can I get learning Licence online in AP?
How to Obtain a Learning License in Andhra Pradesh?
- Visit Andhra Pradesh Transport Government’s Website-www.aptransport.org/
- Click on license and select learner’s license.
- Fill the application form.
- Submit the documents.
- Book a learning license test slot online.
- Appear for the test as per the scheduled date and time.
How can I download Maharashtra learning Licence online?
How to Download Learner License (LL) Online
- Once Selected, a new Page Opens Up.
- In the Driving Licence Section, Click on the Link that Says “Print Learner Licence ” & then Click on “Print Learners Licence ”
How can I download mParivahan license?
Follow the below metioned steps
- Download the mParivahan app using the Google Play store.
- Open the app and sign-in, if you already have an account or sign up if you don’t.
- Select DL on the top right corner.
- Enter your DL number.
- To generate a virtual DL, click on “Add To My Dashboard”
What are the questions asked in learning Licence test?
Learning Licence Test Questions – 2021
- If you are near a pedestrian crossing and there are people waiting to cross the road, you should.
- You are coming towards a narrow bridge and another vehicle is about to enter the bridge from the other side.
- In case you see a vehicle that has met with an accident with injured passengers inside, you should –
Can I drive alone with learners license in India?
Learner drivers can only drive the motor training school’s vehicle under the supervision of a trained driver with a permanent driving licence. The offence of a learner who drives alone or drives a private car is akin to that of one who drives without a licence. Driving without a licence attracts a penalty of Rs 450.
What should we take for LLR test?
Documents Required for Learning Driving Licence
- 3 copies of the applicant’s recent passport size photograph.
- Proof of residence (Any one of the below – Original and 1 self-attested photocopy)
- Voter ID.
- Life Insurance PolicyPassport.
- Electricity/Water/Telephone Bill.
- Ration Card.
- Adhar Card.
- Income Tax Returns.
What is LLR test?
LLR exam is an online exam which is conducted in the Regional Transportation Office (RTO) which covers your area of residence. Note, this is the present address and not your permanent address in case these are different for you. LLR exam portion covers 4 sections.
What is the fees for driving Licence in Andhra Pradesh?
(Rule 32 of C.M.V. Rules, 1989) (Licence)
|Sl.No.||Purpose||Revised Amount (Rs.)|
|3||For test, or repeat test, as the case may be, of competence to drive (for each class of vehicle)||300/-|
|4||Issue of a driving licence||200/-|
|5||Issue of International Driving Permit||1000/-|
|6||Addition of another class of vehicle to driving licence||500/-|
How is LL test conducted?
Learning License Test Procedure in Karnataka During the test, the applicant has to answer objective-type questions that are related to road safety, rules and regulations. The test is conducted in the presence of a Motor Vehicles Inspector as per the rules of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988.
Can I drive Activa at the age of 16?
As per current rule, 16 -18-year-olds can apply for a licence and are allowed to ride gearless two-wheelers below 50cc. However, to ride two-wheelers above 100cc, geared two-wheelers and light motor vehicles, an individual has to be at least 18 years old.
Is mParivahan Licence valid?
NEW DELHI: Documents such as driving licence or registration certificate in electronic formats will be treated at par with original documents if stored on DigiLocker or mParivahan apps, the government said on Friday. “With this revision of rules, it is now not necessary for people to carry the relevant paper documents.
Which is better DigiLocker or mParivahan?
But please remember that you can only store and access your DL and RC in the DigiLocker, which means you will still need to carry the original document of your insurance, PUC, etc. Whereas with mParivahan, you don’t have to necessarily register to access your RC, DL, etc.
Can I use mParivahan?
A senior Road Transport Ministry official said that motorists can produce documents using DigiLocker or mParivahan mobile app. Digital documents do not mean scanned copy or a photo of driving license, RC (registration certificate) or insurance. They have to be stored on DigiLocker or mParivahan app,” the official said.