- 1 What are the benefits of online virtual learning?
- 2 Why do you need an online learning community?
- 3 What are the disadvantages of virtual classroom?
- 4 What is bad about virtual learning?
- 5 How do online platforms help you as a student your family and the community?
- 6 What are the most important elements in creating an engaging online learning community?
- 7 What are the different online communities of learning?
- 8 What are the pros and cons of virtual learning?
- 9 What is the advantages and disadvantages of online education?
- 10 What is good about online learning?
- 11 Why is online school better than public?
- 12 Is virtual learning better than in person learning?
What are the benefits of online virtual learning?
Among the many benefits of online education, you’ll find virtual learning allows you to enjoy a more flexible schedule, can reduce the cost of your degree, and can allow you to more easily develop your career alongside furthering your education.
Why do you need an online learning community?
The ideal online learning community is a safe space for risk taking, vulnerability, and sharing diverse ideas. Faculty and students share responsibility for creating and maintaining this learning environment.
What are the disadvantages of virtual classroom?
Disadvantages Of Virtual Classroom:
- Infrastructural Challenges. Initially, there is a lot of expenditure to set up online classes.
- Extra Training.
- Lack Of Social & Emotional Skills.
- Physical Activity Is Compromised.
- Effects Of Excess Screen Time On Students.
- Reduced Personal Interaction Between Teacher & Students:
What is bad about virtual learning?
E- Learning can cause social Isolation. E- Learning requires strong self-motivation and time management skills. Lack of communicational skill development in online students. Cheating prevention during online assessments is complicated.
How do online platforms help you as a student your family and the community?
Answer: Online learning platforms allow all of those things as well as provide a tool for students and teachers to keep a record of progress made. Essentially, they allow learners to have more ownership of their learning which helps them learn better.
What are the most important elements in creating an engaging online learning community?
According to Du et al. (2010), there are 4 elements of online learning communities: interactivity, collaboration, trusting relationship, and communication media.
What are the different online communities of learning?
- synchronous (such as instant messaging or language exchange websites and mobile applications.
- asynchronous (such as message boards and Internet forums)
- course management.
- collaborative (such as wikis)
- social networking.
- social learning.
- online universities.
What are the pros and cons of virtual learning?
The Pros and Cons of Virtual Classrooms
- Virtual learning gives you the gift of time.
- Your e- Learning facilitator can make all the difference.
- Virtual facilitation is more accessible to learners.
- Easily track and measure valuable data points.
- Virtual learning can be too much of a good thing ( cons )
What is the advantages and disadvantages of online education?
Another advantage of online learning is reduced financial costs. Online education is far more affordable as compared to physical learning. This is because online learning eliminates the cost points of student transportation, student meals, and most importantly, real estate.
What is good about online learning?
You have more control over your schedule Because online learning is more flexible than classroom-based learning, students can work through material at their own pace. People who need more time to grasp a concept can take it. People who want to work faster may do so.
Why is online school better than public?
Unlike traditional bricks-and-mortar schools, online school offers parents the ability to control their child’s learning environment. In addition, learning at home may offer fewer distractions than a traditional classroom setting, allowing students to focus more easily and get the most out of their time.
Is virtual learning better than in person learning?
Scientists looking at the effectiveness of distance learning found that in some studies, distance education students performed slightly better in exams and grades than traditional classroom students, but that overall the average performance outcomes weren’t that different.