- 1 What is your opinion on online learning?
- 2 Do students prefer online learning?
- 3 What are some concerns about online learning?
- 4 Why do students struggle with online learning?
- 5 What are the benefits of online education?
- 6 What is the advantages and disadvantages of online learning?
- 7 Is online study good or bad?
- 8 Why is online learning easier?
- 9 Is online learning more effective than classroom?
- 10 What is the biggest challenge in online teaching?
- 11 Is learning online as effective?
- 12 What can students do to improve online learning?
- 13 How does online learning affect students academic performance?
- 14 How does online learning affect students?
What is your opinion on online learning?
Because online learning also have a lot of advantages such as, the variety of program, improve our technical skill, and more comfortable learning environment. Maybe in the future we can make a balance classes like half online classes and the other half is offline classes done by the teacher or the lecturer.
Do students prefer online learning?
Why do so many students prefer the online learning environment? Online learning enables student -centered teaching approaches. Every student has their own way of learning that works best for them. Some learn visually others do better when they ” learn by doing.”
What are some concerns about online learning?
Uncertainty about the future.
- Technical Issues.
- Distractions and Time Management.
- Staying Motivated.
- Understanding Course Expectations.
- Lack of In-Person Interaction.
- Adapting to Unfamiliar Technology.
- Uncertainty About the Future.
Why do students struggle with online learning?
Online learning isn’t the best fit for every student, and now that online is the only option some students may be seriously struggling in ways they weren’t when they were in the physical classroom due to learning preferences, increased stress, communication problems, lack of technical knowledge, or some combination of
What are the benefits of online education?
Benefits of Online Education
- Flexibility. Students have the freedom to juggle their careers and school because they aren’t tied down to a fixed schedule.
- Reduced Costs. Online education can cost less due to a variety of reasons.
- Networking Opportunities.
- Increased Instructor – Student Time.
- Access to Expertise.
What is the advantages and disadvantages of online learning?
Online learning cannot offer human interaction. Another disadvantage refers to the fact that online courses cannot cope with thousands of students that try to join discussions. Also, online learning can be difficult, if it is meant for disciplines that involve practice.
Is online study good or bad?
Online courses, especially college online courses, can be quite beneficial for a busy student. Online classes can often be more cost-effective than traditional classes and can be done at a pace the student is comfortable with. For middle and high school students, the logistics of online courses can also be beneficial.
Why is online learning easier?
Because online learning is more flexible than classroom-based learning, students can work through material at their own pace. People who need more time to grasp a concept can take it. People who want to work faster may do so.
Is online learning more effective than classroom?
A: Online learning can be as good or even better than in-person classroom learning. Research has shown that students in online learning performed better than those receiving face-to-face instruction, but it has to be done right.
What is the biggest challenge in online teaching?
Here are three challenges you may face in your teaching as an online instructor and some useful instructional strategies to help you navigate through them.
- The challenge: passive students.
- Instructional strategy.
- The challenge: staying connected with students.
- Instructional strategy.
- The challenge: encouraging collaboration.
Is learning online as effective?
Online learning is certainly the more effective option for students, but it’s also better for the environment. The Open University in Britain have found that online courses equate to an average of 90% less energy and 85% fewer CO2 emissions per student than traditional in person courses.
What can students do to improve online learning?
8 Ways to Improve Your Online Course
- Build a personal connection with your students.
- Motivate your students.
- Help students maintain focus.
- Create a sense of community.
- 5. Make discussions meaningful.
- Increase student engagement.
- Address equity issues.
- Identify and support struggling students.
How does online learning affect students academic performance?
The flexible and interactive nature of online learning makes it highly effective in career advancement, increasing the employability of many students and making faculty members better prepared to work in the digital age. Some may argue it is better than classroom-based learning.
How does online learning affect students?
Online courses call for a greater amount motivation and self-discipline than a classroom-based course. A classroom has one or more instructors and peers, who can hold a student accountable for their course -work. In contrast, online courses involve setting our own goals, tracking progress and meeting deadlines.