- 1 What is Study Island program?
- 2 How old is Study Island?
- 3 What grades Study Island cover?
- 4 What is Edmentum Study Island?
- 5 How do you use Study Island in the classroom?
- 6 Where is Study Island located?
- 7 How do you get on Study Island?
- 8 How is Study Island made?
- 9 Does Study Island have science?
- 10 How do you spell Study Island?
- 11 How much does Edmentum cost?
What is Study Island program?
Study Island is a web-based program designed as a supplemental educational tool geared specifically to each individual state’s standardized assessments. Study Island was built to meet and reinforce each state’s unique standards.
How old is Study Island?
Study Island was founded in 2000 as an online supplemental instruction program and test preparation solution to help learners master the rigorous academic content outlined by state standards. The first Study Island products were focused on making learning fun and engaging for students.
What grades Study Island cover?
Study Island is an online resource designed to support and monitor mastery of state standards for students in grades K-12in the subjects of reading, writing, mathematics, science and social studies.
What is Edmentum Study Island?
Founded in 2000, Study Island, an Edmentum product, helps students in kindergarten through 12th grade master state-specific, grade-level academic standards in a fun and engaging manner.
How do you use Study Island in the classroom?
7 Tips for Success Using Study Island Practice
- What does Study Island standards-based practice look like in your classroom?
- Practice sessions level the playing field.
- Practice formats are flexible.
- Blue Ribbons allow you to celebrate mastery.
- Students can save their work and return later.
- Practice content comes from a large item pool.
Where is Study Island located?
|HQ||Minneapolis, MN, US|
How do you get on Study Island?
How to Login to Study Island (for schools with subscriptions)
- Login to your Online School (OLS) account.
- Click Study Island located under Quick Links – do not use Lesson Shortcuts or other lesson hyperlinks to access this system.
- Click Study Island Member Log in OR click HERE and save page as bookmark or favorite.
How is Study Island made?
Tim McEwen is the CEO of Archipelago Learning, creators of Study Island, a web-based instructional system helping students master academic standards in a fun, engaging manner. He has held that position since March 2007.
Does Study Island have science?
Study Island offers K-12 practice and classroom assessment tools for math, ELA, science, and social studies.
How do you spell Study Island?
Study Island for Home Families, parents, and children: enhance learning and help your child master math, ELA, and science skills at home.
How much does Edmentum cost?
Discounts (Non-Monthly Plans Only)
|1 Payment||2 Monthly Payments|