- 1 How do I download Learning Lodge on VTech?
- 2 How do I connect to learning Lodge?
- 3 Is Learning Lodge free?
- 4 How do I contact VTech customer service?
- 5 Can you text on a VTech watch?
- 6 Can you download games on VTech smartwatch?
- 7 How do I connect my VTech watch to my computer?
- 8 How do I connect my VTech dx2 to my computer?
- 9 How do I register for Kidibuzz G2?
- 10 What is learning Lodge VTech?
- 11 How do I download games on MobiGo 2?
- 12 How do you download apps on Kidibuzz?
- 13 Why is my VTech phone not working?
- 14 What company owns VTech?
- 15 How do you reset a VTech cordless phone?
How do I download Learning Lodge on VTech?
You can use the Learning Lodge Navigator® Installation CD, if one came with your toy. Or you can go to http://www.vtechkids.com/ download to download one. There are different versions of Learning Lodge Navigator® available for each of VTech’s different toys. Select the correct version for your toy to download.
How do I connect to learning Lodge?
- Step 1: Turn on the InnoTab® and Create a User Profile.
- Step 2: Connect the InnoTab® to Your Computer.
- Step 3: Install Learning Lodge ™ on Your Computer and Register for an Account.
- Step 4: Register the InnoTab® 3S on Learning Lodge ™
- Step 5: Sign Up for a Kid Connect Account.
Is Learning Lodge free?
Where are they? You are given Free Downloads when you first register your VTech toy at the Learning Lodge. You can redeem these Free Downloads at the Download Center of your VTech toy and get a number of free learning apps, e-books, themes, and games.
How do I contact VTech customer service?
- Product Support: 1.800.521.2010.
- Fax: 1.847.400.3601.
Can you text on a VTech watch?
No this watch can not send or receive text messages. Best Regards, VTechkids see less Hi, Thanks for your inquiry.
Can you download games on VTech smartwatch?
VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch DX2 has a built-in pedometer. You can download extra free content like games and seasonal clock faces from VTech’s Learning Lodge.
How do I connect my VTech watch to my computer?
Insert the micro USB cable (small end) into the micro USB port on the watch. Insert the larger end of the micro USB cable into a USB port on your computer. A USB port is usually marked with this symbol. Once the connection is successful, you will see the battery recharging symbol displayed on the watch screen.
How do I connect my VTech dx2 to my computer?
Check USB Connection Check to make sure the USB cable is securely connected between your computer and the VTech ® toy. Make sure to turn on the VTech ® toy when you connect it to the computer. If this is successful, you will see a ” Connected to Computer ” message on your toy’s screen (if it has a screen).
How do I register for Kidibuzz G2?
Kidibuzz ™ G2 System: Once the update is done, enter Parent Settings by swiping to the second page of the Home Screen and then touching the Parents icon. A prompt will appear asking you to register your device. Touch ” Register ” to begin.
What is learning Lodge VTech?
Learning Lodge allows our customers to download learning games, e-books and other educational content to their VTech products. Game scores and progress logs are collected and provided to parents on demand, so they can keep track of their children’s learning progress through educational games.
How do I download games on MobiGo 2?
The first way is to click on Download Center in the top menu bar of the Learning Lodge ™ home page. On the next page, scroll down to the MobiGo ® Download Center and click the Enter button. There are different download centers available for the MobiGo ® and MobiGo ® 2.
How do you download apps on Kidibuzz?
Kidibuzz G2™ System: First, swipe to the second page of your child’s Home screen, then touch the Parents icon to enter Parent Settings. Select “Device Settings”. On the next screen, select ” Get More Apps “. First, read the warning and check the box to confirm you understand the conditions of installing the Appstore.
Why is my VTech phone not working?
Reset your Phone If your telephone is not operating normally, disconnect the battery(s) from the handset and disconnect power from the base. After a few minutes, connect power to the base, install the battery(s) and cradle the handset in the base to allow it to establish a link. You can now try using your phone again.
What company owns VTech?
VTech Holdings Ltd. VTech (originally Video Technology Limited) is a global supplier of electronic learning products from infancy to preschool and the world’s largest manufacturer of cordless phones based in Hong Kong. VTech.
How do you reset a VTech cordless phone?
Through the Phone Menu:
- Navigate using the phone buttons to Menu > Admin Settings > Select.
- Press the 123 soft key to change encoding to lowercase letters, then enter admin as the password.
- Scroll down to Reset to Default.
- Press the Yes soft key to confirm the factory reset.